Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A Sinner's Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my SINS
 
I confess with my mouth and   believe with my heart that Jesus is YOUR son.  I  believe that HE was  born  of  virgin  Mary  and  that  HE  died on the cross  for  the  remission  of  my  sins at Calvary.  Father,  I  believe that Jesus rose from the dead  on  the  3rd  day  and  I  believe  in  the  TRINITY...,  GOD  the  Father,  Jesus  the  Son  and  the  Holy  Spirit.  Father,  I repent of my SINS and I  will worship YOU  all the day's of my Life..., because YOUR  word is truth.  I confess
with my mouth that I am "Born  Again"  and  I  believe  that  I  am  CLEANSED  by the precious  "Blood   of Jesus  Christ".  Father,  I  ask  YOU right now
to come in to my life,  forgive  'me'  of  my  SINS  and  be  my personal  Lord and  Savior.  GOD,  I  believe  'no  weapon  formed  against  'me'  shall  prosper',  because  of  "YOUR"  divine  power.   
GOD,  I  believe  "YOUR"  promise......,  I  will  never  leave  nor  forsake  you....,  for  I  know  the  gift  of  SALVATION  is  only  by  "YOUR"  Grace  and  Mercy.  I  will  Praise  and  Worship  "YOU"  Lord,  as  I  surrender  my  Life.
 
In Jesus Name, Amen